There are two types of 'Editable' templates currently available.
Where an item description states the item is an 'Editable PDF' this means:
- When you open the file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed)
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black. This cannot be changed.
- Checkboxes are not editable
The actual layout of the printable including pattern, pattern colour, font style, existing text ect. are not editable and cannot be changed.
You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Where an item description states the item is 'Editable in word' (this only applies to editable binder covers and editable multi-purpose labels), this means:
- You can choose your font style, font size, number of lines of text and font colour
- You can choose any font style installed on your computer. If the font shown in the listing picture is not installed on your computer, I will provide the name of the font and where you can download it
- You can add additional text boxes if desired
- You will need Microsoft Word
For all editable printables you will need a computer to open and edit the templates (not an iPad or iPhone).
What does editable mean?
How to resize printables