If you’re anything like me, you have a never-ending to do list – and often more to do’s than will fit in the daily writing spaces of your planner. If you need a place to jot down all of your to do’s whether it be for the week or an entire month in one place, then I have a free printable to do list planner insert for you to download! it’s 6.5″ wide x 8.5″ and is designed for planners that are 7″ wide x 9″ high or larger (such as the Erin Condren Life Planner).
The insert can be printed at a smaller size if you’re using an A5 size or other size planner – just scale the design or choose custom page size in your printer menu. For more printing tips see this post.
Ideas for using this insert:
- Print and laminate leaving approximately 0.5″ on the left or right margin for hole punching, then pop into your planner and write on using a whiteboard marker
- Print a bunch, cut out and glue over the notes pages in your Erin Condren (or other) planner
- Print 12 – one for each month
- Print and use 1 page for each category of to do’s e.g. cleaning tasks, school, products to make if you’re a fellow Etsy seller etc.
If you’re an existing subscriber, you can login to the free printables library here (the password was sent in the initial subscription confirmation email), if you’d like to subscribe and download the insert, click here. You’ll then be able to download not only the insert, but the ENTIRE free printables library which includes:
- Planner stickers (and if you really love planner stickers you can find over 400 designs in my Etsy shop and printed versions of my planner stickers available via my sister’s Etsy shop: CarefullyCraftedbyJo
- Binder cover to organize planner stickers
- Desktop wallpapers
- Polka dot pattern overlay (if you’re interested in learning how to make your own patterns in Photoshop, you’ll love my ecourse)
- Organizing printables (like the ones in my printables shop)
- Teacher printables (such as printable hall passes)
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!