This printable is free when you subscribe to my blog!
Photos of the assembled version are an example - my copy :) - of how to use the insert. For the full tutorial & the free download please see this post from my blog
Keep your planner organized with this printable insert. Just print onto 8.5 x 11" size paper or A4 size paper and cut. The size of the inserts will suit most planners including the Erin Condren, Plum Paper, Inkwell Press, Emily Ley, Day Designer etc.
This insert is ideal for:
- Grocery lists
- To do lists
- Weekly routine/recurring tasks so you don't have to keep writing them out each week
- Cleaning checklist
- Blogging & business tasks
Once purchased, you can print the pages as many times as you like! (for personal use only). Printing and laminating then writing on using a dry erase marker is recommended.
More planner inserts available in my Etsy shop
If you’re an existing subscriber, you can login to the free printables library here (the password was sent in the initial subscription confirmation email), if you’d like to subscribe and download the insert, click here. You’ll then be able to download not only the insert, but the ENTIRE free printables library which includes:
- Planner stickers (and if you really love planner stickers you can find over 400 designs in my Etsy shop and printed versions of my planner stickers available via my sister’s Etsy shop: CarefullyCraftedbyJo
- Binder cover to organize planner stickers
- Desktop wallpapers
- Polka dot pattern overlay (if you’re interested in learning how to make your own patterns in Photoshop, you’ll love my ecourse)
- Organizing printables (like the ones in my printables shop)
- Teacher printables (such as printable hall passes)
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!